Young Adults is a community of 18-35 year olds who like to have fun, serve together, and grow deeper in our relationship with Jesus.
In addition to the weekend worship services, Young Adults consists of life groups which meet weekly, and a monthly gathering.
Once a month, we gather for fund, friends, and worship. Feel free to bring a friend! Check out the upcoming events listed below.
YA Small Groups
Having a strong community to stay connected with and turn to in hard times can be one of the most refreshing and life changing parts of our lives. Connect with a small group to meet new people and create life-long friendships, while growing in your faith. Give one of these groups a try! You never know who you might meet.
For more information about any of these groups or how to lead a Young Adult Small Group, sign up or email below, or email Pastor Chris (email@example.com) or Pastor Linda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are several events and trips throughout the year. Follow us on social media for the most up-to-date information about these events.
Going Deeper: Ways to Better Understand the Bible
- The Bible Project: A free video resource that explores the origins, content, and purpose through the books and themes of the Bible with animations and commentary.
- Bible Gateway: Read, Listen, Study, Search, and Share the Bible in many different versions and translations easily!
- Bible Hub: Search, read, and study the Bible through topics, commentaries, sermons, devotionals, and text definitions from the original languages used in the Bible!
- Blue Letter Bible: Access the app or website with in-depth resources, and commentaries with a free online reference library!
- OICA Study: A guided method to studying the Bible through Observation, Interpretation, Correlation, and Application!